My friend Madison drew me this picture today..
**** hminor’s first Giveaway! ***
I am giving away
- Tash Parker’s debute album “Waking Up”
- Three The Basics sports cards (surfing edition)
- You don’t need to follow me, but it would be awesome (if you don’t know me, please check out my blog)
- All products are originals
- Will ship anywhere in the world
- Giveaway blogs will be disqualified
- Likes do not count but you can do it if you want to :)
- Reblog as many times as you want, but please don’t bother your followers with spamming!
- I will pick two winners with a random generator on October 2nd (‘Tash Tuesday’)
- Please keep your ask box open so I can contact you. If you won, you need to reply within 48 h after I wrote you
- 1 reblog= 1 entry
- If you haven’t won, don’t worry. There will be another giveaway soon :)
GOOD LUCK! :)
Wally mocking american accent must be the best thing ever ^-^
IHJASFK OH MY GOD
Ok, so again last night I had yet another dream about Wally. He was dangling from a rope like a disco ball while sloths danced under him to State of the Art. This picture is an Interpretation of my dream.
So last night I had a dream that Wally and I were watching a movie together on my couch, and I guess it was a sad chick-flick because we were just holding each other crying, and eating popcorn
Look how awkward his arms are aww
Whenever I see a new Wally picture or watch a live Gotye performance, or read one of his tweets, I feel like I couldn’t possibly adore him more but I am always proved wrong. I love that us fans are getting the opportunity to go to his concert and share our stories. It is such a wonderful thing and it makes me so happy because these are moments that we will never forget
I just really love his body ok I’m sorry
I feel like if I meet Wally I will start crying and sobbing gibberish and he will just be all
uhmmm, you okay there?